Hi Stack,

    I run into a case that a mapreduce job in hive cannot finish because it
runs into a QEE.
I need to look into the hive mr task to see if QEE is not handled correctly in
hbase code or in hive code.

   I am thinking that if QEE is a retryable exception, then it should be taken
care of by the hbase code.
   I will check more and report back.

   Thanks,
   Huaxiang