Hi Team,

It it immense pleasure to interact with Apache Hbase PMC Group, My name is
Shiva Kumar.

I have around 10+ Years of work experience in startups, MNC and have been
an entrepreneur once. here is my linkedin profile
https://www.linkedin.com/in/shivakumarss/

currently i am associated with Big data team where we extensively use
Hadoop, Hbase and spark for our use cases.

I have voluntarily went through the code and raised a minor enhancement
request by looking at the code, later realized it is already part of 1.3.2+.

<goog_2026112635>

Have submitted my Individual Contributor License Agreement (ICLA) to apache
and my name is in the http://people.apache.org/unlistedclas.html

I would love to be part of Apache Hbase PMC team as Individual contributor,
I would appreciate if that opportunity is given to me.

Awaiting for your response.

Regards,
Shiva Kumar SS