+1 non-binding

download src & bin tar ball                                   - OK
signatures & sums                                                - OK
build from source (openjdk version "1.8.0_151")  - OK
rat check                                                               - OK
start local instance from bin & CRUD from shell  - OK
LTT write, read1 million rows, 2 cols/row              - OK
check logs                                                             - OK