From: Umesh Agashe [mailto:uaga...@cloudera.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2018 4:01 AM
To: dev@hbase.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] First release candidate for HBase 2.0.0 (RC0) is available

-1 non-binding (hbck with write operations disabled not included)

download src & bin tar ball                                   - OK
signatures & sums                                                - NOT OK
(md5 checksums missing)
build from source (openjdk version "1.8.0_151")  - OK
rat check                                                               - OK
start local instance from bin & CRUD from shell  - OK
LTT write, read1 million rows, 2 cols/row              - OK
check logs                                                             - OK