-1 non-binding

download src & bin tar ball                                    - OK
signatures & sums                                                 - OK
build from source (openjdk version "1.8.0_151")   - OK
rat check                                                                -
OK
Unit tests                                                               -
NOT OK

Following unit tests fails with:
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------
[INFO]  T E S T S
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Running org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.TestHStore
[ERROR] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
2.327 s <<< FAILURE! - in org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.TestHStore
[ERROR] testFlushSizeSizing(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.TestHStore)
Time elapsed: 1.548 s  <<< FAILURE!
java.lang.AssertionError: expected: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.
regionserver.MemStoreSizing<dataSize=32 , heapSize=312 , offHeapSize=0> but
was: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.MemStoreSize<dataSize=32 ,
heapSize=312 , offHeapSize=0>
at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.TestHStore.testFlushSizeSizing(
TestHStore.java:251)

[INFO]
[INFO] Results:
[INFO]
[ERROR] Failures:
[ERROR]   TestHStore.testFlushSizeSizing:251 expected:
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.MemStoreSizing<dataSize=32 ,
heapSize=312 , offHeapSize=0> but was: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.
regionserver.MemStoreSize<dataSize=32 , heapSize=312 , offHeapSize=0>
[INFO]
[ERROR] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0

>From surefire report:
2018-04-20 15:01:55,386 INFO  [Time-limited test]
hbase.ResourceChecker(172): after: regionserver.TestHStore#testFlushSizeSizing
Thread=18 (was 8)
Potentially hanging thread: Time-limited test-MemStoreChunkPool Statistics
        sun.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method)
        java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.parkNanos(
LockSupport.java:215)
        java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$
ConditionObject.awaitNanos(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:2078)
        java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$
DelayedWorkQueue.take(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:1093)
        java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$
DelayedWorkQueue.take(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:809)
        java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask(
ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1074)
        java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1134)
        java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
        java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Potentially hanging thread: Monitor thread for TaskMonitor
        java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
        org.apache.hadoop.hbase.monitoring.TaskMonitor$MonitorRunnable.run(
TaskMonitor.java:302)
        java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Potentially hanging thread: AsyncFSWAL-0
        sun.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method)
        java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:175)
        java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$
ConditionObject.await(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:2039)
        java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingQueue.take(
LinkedBlockingQueue.java:442)
        java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask(
ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1074)
        java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1134)
        java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
        java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
 - Thread LEAK? -, OpenFileDescriptor=237 (was 232) - OpenFileDescriptor
LEAK? -, MaxFileDescriptor=1048576 (was 1048576), SystemLoadAverage=185
(was 167) - SystemLoadAverage LEAK? -, ProcessCount=123 (was 123),
AvailableMemoryMB=3609 (was 3728)