Hi guys

I've tested the write performance on both master branch and  HBASE-19064
branch.  Here's the JIRA [1].

The conclusion(Pasted from the comment):
The QPS & AVG latency are similar when comparing the master branch with
async replication and HBASE-19064 with async replication.
BTW the QPS of HBASE-19064 with sync replication dropped about 13%, we will
continue to optimize the sync replication in phrase#2 [2].

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-20751
2. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-20422