I put up new repo under rubric of
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-20969.

It has barebones license and a skeleton hbase-hbck2 module at the
moment. I made an hbase-operator-tools component up in JIRA. Flag
items with this if operator tooling patches.

TODO:

 * Figure layout (minimize copy from core).
 * Would be coolio if tools could make do w/ minimal dependency on
hbase (shaded hbase client or build fat jars so could do java -jar
hbase_excellent_tool.jar -Dhbase.zookeeper.ensemble=X.Y.Z do_magic or
download all it needs before running -- run via mvn?)

What else?

Thanks.

St.Ack