9 people signed up so far.This is a good chance to make your voice heard, give
input, and help point the project in the right direction going forward.
-- Lars
    On Friday, September 28, 2018, 10:37:02 AM PDT, la...@apache.org
<la...@apache.org> wrote:

 Hi all,
I'm planning to put together an HBase developer meetup at the Salesforce office
(with video conference for those who cannot attend in person) in the next few
weeks.
If you're interested please put your name in this
spreadsheet:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13eIMItFbM35K_lfn9woGGObW-12tfyOVLqZi8X4p5PM/edit#gid=0

This is a chance to get all those who contribute to HBase together. There will
also be food. :)I will leave the spreadsheet up for one week - until Friday
October 5th.
Possible agenda:- Round-table- Status of branch-1, branch-2, and master-
Current challenges (operations?, public cloud?, availability?, performance?,
community?)- Future direction. Where do we want HBase to be in 1 years, 2
years, 5 years?- more...
Thanks.
-- Lars