Hi :

 I read parts of the procedure v2 framework, and found that  if a procedure
has  3 added child procedure,
 then it's children will be schedued in the reversed order.

Let me give an example. if  a procedure A added 3 child procedure: B, C ,
D.

a.addChildProcedure(B, C, D)

The procedure framework will add the B,C,D child produre in a dequeue to
schedule

( Code Path  --- ProcedureExecutor#execProcedure
-- submitChildrenProcedures  -- dequeue#addFront )

So the dequeue will be :    (front)   D, C, B  (back)

Then we will poll each procedure from the dequeue, and dispatch to the
executor to run ..

In the final,   the procedure executing order will be :  D, C, B,  which is
the revered order  compared to the addChildProcedure order.

My question is :  is it designed intentionally ?  Or unintentionally doing
the wrong implementation ?

Seems most the child procedure are region assign or unassign, looks like no
problem now..

Please correct me if I am wrong or missing something.

Thanks.