As per Sean, bypass with optional 'force' (override) and recurse for case
where a procedure had spawned children was the mechanism Allan implemented
after a chat about merits of procedure delete. I found it of use doing
fixup to clusters I'd intentionally damaged testing candidates. Procedures
are usually part of a fabric with relations that an operator might have
trouble unraveling. It was thought that the bypass would be safer than a
delete, likely to cause more damage than solution.

Interested in the issues you are seeing on Master branch Sergey.

Thanks,