Sorry, I just saw this. I think the tool is great and can help make it
easier for PMCs to vote and/or unburden them to do further testing beyond
the basic checks.

I think it makes sense to add this under dev-support/ to make it easy to
access and maintain. Would you mind opening a JIRA to add it?

Thanks,
Zach