Hi All,

Since 2.0 connectors have been moved out from hbase repository to
hbase-connectors. We have several 2.x releases so far, but we haven't
released hbase-connectors.

1. Are there any known issues which prevents us releasing it? Currently I
see 5 open issue where component = hbase-connectors [1].
2. Should the first release work with Java 11? Or Java 8 compatibility is
enough?
3. I ran the tests and they succeeded. Currently pom.xml depends on HBase
2.1.0, so I ran the tests only against that version. What versions should
we test?
4. How should we release it? I do not have too much experiences with the
releases but I am happy to give helping hand.

Best regards,
Balazs

[1] https://s.apache.org/APjq