        * Signature: ok
        * Checksum : ok
        * Rat check (1.8.0_172): ok
         - mvn clean apache-rat:check
        * Built from source (1.8.0_172): ok
         - mvn clean install -DskipTests
        * Unit tests pass (1.8.0_172): failed
         - mvn test -P runAllTests

on a separate vote my machine shut down and I was not able to preserve the
test results prior to hbase-thrift
installed source release on local filesystem (upgraded previously installed
1.4.9 instance, all tables there): ok
hbase shell: ok
logs: ok
Java write 1M: ok
pointed to an existing Phoenix 4.14.2, tables are accessible from both
HBase and Phoenix: ok