* Signature: ok
        * Checksum : ok
        * Rat check (1.8.0_212): ok
         - mvn clean apache-rat:check
        * Built from source (1.8.0_212): ok
         - mvn clean install -DskipTests
        * Unit tests pass (1.8.0_212): ok
         - mvn test -fn -P runAllTests

used a modified version of hbase-vote to prevent failure (-fn). In my env,
this script fails due to hbase-http and I'm working to identify issues
local to my environment so not -1.

[hbase-server]
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.TestSnapshotCloneIndependence failed as part
of script but passed individually.
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.replication.TestReplicationDroppedTables failed as
part of script but passed individually.

[hbase-mapreduce]
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.snapshot.TestExportSnapshot timed out and failed
for various test class setUp reasons as part of script and passed
individually.
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.snapshot.TestMobExportSnapshot failed as part of
script but passed individually.
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.snapshot.TestMobSecureExportSnapshot failed as part
of script but passed individually.
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.snapshot.TestExportSnapshotWithTemporaryDirectory
failed as part of script but passed individually.

[hbase-thrift]
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.thrift.TestThriftSpnegoHttpServer failed both via
script and individually

[INFO] Running org.apache.hadoop.hbase.thrift.TestThriftSpnegoHttpServer
[ERROR] Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
16.962 s <<< FAILURE! - in
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.thrift.TestThriftSpnegoHttpServer
[ERROR]
testRunThriftServer(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.thrift.TestThriftSpnegoHttpServer)
 Time elapsed: 1.419 s  <<< ERROR!
org.apache.thrift.transport.TTransportException: HTTP Response code: 401
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.thrift.TestThriftSpnegoHttpServer.talkToThriftServer(TestThriftSpnegoHttpServer.java:207)

possibly local to my system again

[hbase-rest]
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.rest.TestSecureRESTServer failed both via script
and individually, again possibly due to my environment

[ERROR] Tests run: 2, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
23.819 s <<< FAILURE! - in org.apache.hadoop.hbase.rest.TestSecureRESTServer
[ERROR]
testNegativeAuthorization(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.rest.TestSecureRESTServer)
 Time elapsed: 0.452 s  <<< FAILURE!
java.lang.AssertionError:
Got response: <html>
<head>
<title>Error 401 </title>
</head>
<h2>HTTP ERROR: 401</h2>
<hr />
 expected:<403> but was:<401>
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.rest.TestSecureRESTServer.testNegativeAuthorization(TestSecureRESTServer.java:381)

[ERROR]
testPositiveAuthorization(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.rest.TestSecureRESTServer)
 Time elapsed: 1.497 s  <<< FAILURE!
java.lang.AssertionError: HTTP/1.1 401 Authentication required
expected:<200> but was:<401>
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.rest.TestSecureRESTServer.testPositiveAuthorization(TestSecureRESTServer.java:345)

[INFO]
[INFO] Results:
[INFO]
[ERROR] Failures:
[ERROR]   TestSecureRESTServer.testNegativeAuthorization:381 Got response:
<head>
<title>Error 401 </title>
</head>
<h2>HTTP ERROR: 401</h2>
<hr />
 expected:<403> but was:<401>
[ERROR]   TestSecureRESTServer.testPositiveAuthorization:345 HTTP/1.1 401
Authentication required expected:<200> but was:<401>
[INFO]
[ERROR] Tests run: 6, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0