It will be transparent, mostly, the interface is still kept. There are some
incompatible behaviors, for example, now admin.split will wait till the
split is actually done, while in the old time it will return immediately
after we send the request to master.

Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>于2019年6月13日 周四23:26写道: