Hi Sean,

Thank you very much for the nice suggestions, you showed us a good way to
try, and the goal we should focus on.

I'm so glad to hear that you could help about this if possible. Yeah, "do
it in existing CI for ARM" that's what we want to do. That's very great if
you could give some details about how to add the resources and test into
the existing CI. Thank you, Sean.

Also, that's good if there will also be other contributors want to take
part in this work. ;-)

Thank you

Best Regards,

ZhaoBo