I run the integrate test under my host, and also get the failure. I think
it may worth to
file a seperate jira to track the problem.

[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Running org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.IntegrationTestBulkLoad
[ERROR] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
55.137 s <<< FAILURE! - in
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.IntegrationTestBulkLoad
[ERROR]
testBulkLoad(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.IntegrationTestBulkLoad)
 Time elapsed: 54.469 s  <<< ERROR!
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.exceptions.YarnRuntimeException:
java.io.IOException: ResourceManager failed to start. Final state is STOPPED
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.IntegrationTestBulkLoad.setUpCluster(IntegrationTestBulkLoad.java:764)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: ResourceManager failed to start. Final
state is STOPPED
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.IntegrationTestBulkLoad.setUpCluster(IntegrationTestBulkLoad.java:764)

[INFO]
[INFO] Results:
[INFO]
[ERROR] Errors:
[ERROR]
IntegrationTestBulkLoad>IntegrationTestBase.setUp:170->setUpCluster:764 »
YarnRuntime
[INFO]