Our jenkins pipeline jobs have been failing for a long time. They are HBase
Nightly, HBASE-Find-Flaky-Tests and HBase-Flaky-Tests.
The plugin is a bit stupid that it can not solve the 404 problem if the
directory which contains the jenkins file does not exist.

I've fixed several branches by adding the directory, and also, I added a
filter to all the pipeline jobs to filter out branches. The regular
expression is

master|branch-[0-9.]+|HBASE-[0-9]+

Which means we only care about master, the branch-x.x branches, and also
feature branches with the jira id as its branch name.

So in the future, if you want to use these jenkins jobs, please name your
branch with a name which can be accepted by the regular expression. I
suggest you just use the jira id as the branch name.

Thanks.