+1(binding)

Rat check: Passed
Verified sigs and sums: Matched
Compatibility report: 100% compatible
Built from src: OK
Run all UTs(OpenJDK 8u202): As usual, some UTs in
hbase-server&hbase-mapreduce failed with -PrunAllTests, and then passed
when executing separately
Start standalone cluster using the bin tarball: OK
Web UI: Fine, the HBCK Report is a bit strange as I haven't run any checks
yet, it says 'Checking started at -1 and generated report at -1. Execute
hbck_chore_run in hbase shell to generate a new sub-report.'. I think the
-1 is a bit confusing to users.
Tried basic shell commands: OK

Sakthi <sak...@apache.org> 于2019年9月6日周五 下午3:37写道: