Looks like underlying issue for all the failing tests is same. Looks like
one change/commit caused failures in all these tests.

java.io.IOException: Shutting down
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.TestHRegionServerBulkLoad.testAtomicBulkLoad(TestHRegionServerBulkLoad.java:347)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Master not initialized after
200000ms seconds
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.TestHRegionServerBulkLoad.testAtomicBulkLoad(TestHRegionServerBulkLoad.java:347)

Created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-23000 for tracking
purpose and assigned to myself.

Rushabh Shah

   - Software Engineering SMTS | Salesforce
   -
      - Mobile: 213 422 9052