+1(binding)

Since the RC2 tag is at the same commit with RC1, I will carry the vote for
RC1 here.

And download the tarball and checked the web ui, now we have revision in
place

'HBase Version 2.2.1, revision=f93aaf770cce81caacbf22174dfee2860dbb4810'

And also verified the sigs and sums, all matched.

Guanghao Zhang <zghao...@gmail.com> 于2019年9月10日周二 下午7:09写道: