Thank you, Yu. Hello, everyone --my apologies for seemingly ignoring you.

Misty Linville contacted me earlier about this, but I've been snagged with some
urgent business, thus my delayed response.

I'll be happy to support your anniversary, and can publish a Foundation
announcement, similar to https://s.apache.org/ApacheSVN20 but likely with
fewer/shorter testimonials. We can incorporate some from the suggested bullet
point below into this document.

If the community would like to pursue this, we'll need to coordinate with the
PMC. If you can please confirm the date of the anniversary, I'd appreciate it.

Warmly,
Sally

+ copying press@ to keep everyone in the loop

- - -