On Wed, Jul 22, 2020 at 17:28 Tak-Lon (Stephen) Wu <taklo...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> just a dummy question on how we contribute, should we have a feature
> branch? or can we stream into the master if we don't break anything ?

I would prefer a feature branch that is regularly rebased onto master. The
feature branch helps to keep the sum total work visible for those following
along and also helps to keep in mind the scope of backporting to other
release lines. The pain of a weekly rebase will keep you and/or your
committer sponsor motivated to bring it to a mergable level of completeness.

Thanks,
Nick