Thanks for pulling this RC together, Viraj. I've mirrored the artifacts
from home.apache.org to the usual location in
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/2.3.2RC1/

On Thu, Sep 17, 2020 at 11:43 AM Wellington Chevreuil <
wellington.chevre...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Note: The hbase-vote.sh script was not working properly for me. I had to do
> some extra manual steps to have it  running through.

Looks like we need to update the download URL for the KEYS file.

Em ter., 15 de set. de 2020 às 21:07, Viraj Jasani <vjas...@apache.org>