Heya,

FYI, I've landed the PR for master from HBASE-24200 that upgrades the Yetus
version there to 0.12.0. I don't anticipate any issues, but just in case
builds go sideways, this is an easy candidate to blame.

This change will be backported to all active release lines once the master
changes are verified and the active release votes are resolved.

Also, Yetus 0.13.0 is well on its way and brings with it a number of
improvements for using GitHub actions. If someone is feeling adventurous,
this would be a nice time to investigate finishing the transition over to a
more modern PR reporting structure.

Thanks,
Nick