Here is my +1.

I've also opened a PR to upgrade hbase-thirdparty to 3.4.1, and the result
is fine, the failed UTs should not be related.

https://github.com/apache/hbase/pull/2693

Will merge it after 3.4.1 is finally out.

Will go out for a business trip until Saturday. And it is holidays in the
US so I think it is fine. Plan to get things done before next Monday.

Happy Thanksgiving Day!

Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org> 于2020年11月24日周二 上午2:49写道: