I fixed a few I found but missed these.

I will have to sink this RC.

Please help avoid this problem by only committing when patches or PRs are
ready for all the branches where the change is going to be committed, and
take care when resolving an issue to set fix versions correctly at that
time. It is the responsibility of committers to keep JIRA state in good
order as much as any other activity like PR review and merging. JIRA is the
source of truth for our release tools and RC process.

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 9:55 AM Viraj Jasani <vjas...@apache.org> wrote:

> Some discrepancies b/ commits landed with incorrect Jira fixVersion:
> (2 of them are similar to ones that apply to current 2.3.4 RC)
>
> HBASE-25425 => fixVersion doesn't have 2.4.1
> HBASE-25356 => In progress without fixVersions
> HBASE-25277 => fixVersion doesn't have 2.4.1
>

> On 2021/01/14 03:08:28, Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org> wrote:
> > Please vote on this Apache hbase release candidate, hbase-2.4.1RC0.
> >
> > The VOTE will remain open for at least 72 hours.
> >
> > [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache hbase 2.4.1
> >
> > The tag to be voted on is 2.4.1RC0:
> >
> >     https://github.com/apache/hbase/tree/2.4.1RC0
> >
> > The release files, including signatures, digests, as well as CHANGES.md
> > and RELEASENOTES.md included in this RC can be found at:
> >
> >     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/2.4.1RC0/
> >
> > Temporary Maven artifacts are available in the staging repository:
> >

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehbase-1430/
> >
> > Artifacts were signed with the apurt...@apache.org key which can be
> found
> > in:
> >
> >     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/hbase/KEYS
> >
> > The API compatibility report for this RC can be found at:
> >

> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/2.4.1RC0/api_compare_2.4.0_to_2.4.1RC0.html
> >
> > To learn more about Apache HBase, please see
> >
> >     http://hbase.apache.org/
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Your HBase Release Manager

Andrew