Some updates here, I've successfully set up a cluster with tracing enabled
in my company.

But the problem is that, during opentelemetry 0.14 -> 0.15, the API has
been changed a lot, so we need to modify our code accordingly.

The good news is that the opentelemetry community kept publishing new
releases quickly recently, so the final 1.0.0 RC is likely to come soon.

Will keep an eye on the new releases, and once it is done, will open new
issues to modify our code base and finish HBASE-22120.

Thanks.

Sean Busbey <bus...@apache.org> 于2021年1月23日周六 上午2:40写道: