Hi team and community:

This is the error message when I tried to make a release 1.7.0:

[INFO] Restricted to JDK 1.7 yet
org.apache.thrift:libthrift:jar:0.13.0:compile contains
org/apache/thrift/TNonblockingMultiFetchClient.class targeted to JDK 1.8
HBase has unsupported dependencies.
  HBase requires that all dependencies be compiled with version 1.7 or
earlier
  of the JDK to properly build from source.  You appear to be using a newer
dependency. You can use
  either "mvn -version" or "mvn enforcer:display-info" to verify what
version is active.
  Non-release builds can temporarily build with a newer JDK version by
setting the
  'compileSource' property (eg. mvn -DcompileSource=1.8 clean package).
Found Banned Dependency: org.apache.thrift:libthrift:jar:0.13.0
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-enforcer-plugin:3.0.0-M1:enforce
(enforce-maven-version) on project hbase-thrift: Some Enforcer rules have
failed. Look above for specific messages explaining why the rule failed. ->
[Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
switch.
[ERROR]
please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException
[ERROR]
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the
command
[ERROR]   mvn <args> -rf :hbase-thrift

This happened at Thrift module, it seems that thrift-0.13.0 is targeted to
JDK 1.8, but I need to use JDK 7 to do the release.

Thus I couldn't run the make_rc.sh successfully, any hints or experiences
about how to resolve this?

------
Best Regards,
R.C