This has been held up by HBASE-25829 and a couple of unit tests nits.
Assessing the severity, it all seems minor, and so unless that changes I
will probably announce the RC artifacts by end of today. They have deployed
to the usual staging location and temporary repository, pending preflight
checks.

On Mon, Apr 19, 2021 at 4:38 PM Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org> wrote:

> It's about time for 2.4.3.
>
> There will be a RC for 2.4.3 available for voting next week. If you have
> any pending work please let me know if you need assistance getting it
> committed.
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Andrew