I'm having issues with TestShadedHBaseTestingUtility. The same test passes
on branch-2.3 for me and Nightly also looks good.
https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/view/HBase/job/HBase/job/HBase%20Nightly/job/branch-2.4/168/testReport/org.apache.hbase.shaded/TestShadedHBaseTestingUtility/

Can anyone reproduce this failure?

[ERROR] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
0.009 s <<< FAILURE! - in
org.apache.hbase.shaded.TestShadedHBaseTestingUtility
[ERROR] org.apache.hbase.shaded.TestShadedHBaseTestingUtility  Time
elapsed: 0.005 s  <<< ERROR!
java.io.IOException: Shutting down
        at
org.apache.hbase.shaded.TestShadedHBaseTestingUtility.setUp(TestShadedHBaseTestingUtility.java:47)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed construction of Master: class
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMasterMultiple exceptions
        at
org.apache.hbase.shaded.TestShadedHBaseTestingUtility.setUp(TestShadedHBaseTestingUtility.java:47)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Problem starting http server
        at
org.apache.hbase.shaded.TestShadedHBaseTestingUtility.setUp(TestShadedHBaseTestingUtility.java:47)
Caused by:
org.apache.hbase.thirdparty.org.eclipse.jetty.util.MultiException: Multiple
exceptions
        at
org.apache.hbase.shaded.TestShadedHBaseTestingUtility.setUp(TestShadedHBaseTestingUtility.java:47)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
javax.servlet.ServletContext.createFilter(Ljava/lang/Class;)Ljavax/servlet/Filter;
        at
org.apache.hbase.shaded.TestShadedHBaseTestingUtility.setUp(TestShadedHBaseTestingUtility.java:47)

- Peter