This time before sending out this vote email I opened a PR to test it
against our master branch.

https://github.com/apache/hbase/pull/3910

It is OK now, all UTs could pass.

The main changes are changing the imports of javax.ws.rs imports to shaded
ones, ban the imports with enforcer rules.
And some guava classes add CheckForNull annotation and spotbugs report 4
problems, I have fixed two, and for the other two issues, I do not think
null check is necessary so just suppressed them.

Thanks. Regards

张铎(Duo Zhang) <palomino...@gmail.com> 于2021年12月3日周五 22:23写道: