Just a reminder that some of us have almost reached a consensus on the
final formatter config file.

PTAL about the discussion and also the final style in this PR
https://github.com/apache/hbase/pull/4312

We have also talked about whether we should just use some well known styles
such as google java format.

So please reply here if you have any thoughts on this, i.e, which style do
you prefer more, the current eclipse formatter, or google java format, or
some other styles.

Thanks a lot!

张铎(Duo Zhang) <palomino...@gmail.com> 于2022年4月13日周三 07:48写道: