+1, I can also help if we need a RM, although you did great last time,
Stephen.

On Fri, Mar 24, 2023 at 8:58 AM Tak Lon (Stephen) Wu <tak...@apache.org>
wrote:

> +1, I can help and see if anyone shows interests
>
> -Stephen
>
> On Fri, Mar 24, 2023 at 12:17 AM Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > On Fri, Mar 24, 2023 at 7:16 AM 张铎(Duo Zhang) <palomino...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Checked the jira release pages, there are 34 issues for 2.4.17[1], and
> 49
> > > issues for 2.5.4[2]. The previous releases for 2.5.x and 2.4.x were
> > > releases around ~2.10, so I think it is time to roll new releases now.
> > >

> > +1
> >
> > And for 3.0.0-alpha-4, we have made some progresses on HBASE-27109 as we
> > > have finally resolved HBASE-27216, the remaining issues are for
> > > documentation, mostly, so it is optimistic that we could land this
> feature
> > > and release 3.0.0-alpha-4 in the next few months.
> >

> > That sounds good to me.

Andrew

Unrest, ignorance distilled, nihilistic imbeciles -
    It's what we’ve earned
Welcome, apocalypse, what’s taken you so long?
Bring us the fitting end that we’ve been counting on
   - A23, Welcome, Apocalypse