Was wondering if we could do something by our own, like jenkins job,
use github api to scan all the PRs and change the status related jira
issues to patch available through jenkins api.

Not sure how difficult to do this as I'm not a jenkins expert...

Bryan Beaudreault <bbeaudrea...@apache.org> 于2024年1月25日周四 02:00写道: