Heya team,

I noticed that we still have thirdparty-3.5.2 as an unreleased version in
Jira. Looking at the release archives [0], I don't see that release in our
history -- it appears that the world has moved on. However, we have a
couple tickets [1] assigned to this release. All 5 of these tickets are
also marked as released on a later 4.x release. Checking the pom on
branch-2.4, it has moved on to thirdparty-4.x releases. Thus, I conclude
that we've completely moved on to thirdparty-4.x releases, that we can
leave 3.5.1 as the final thirdparty-3.x release, and I can delete the 3.5.2
unreleased version.

Does this sound right to you?

Thanks,
Nick