OK, I think they are set up now.

If anyone wants to have a look at the builds, the overview is here:

http://vmbuild.apache.org/continuum/projectGroupSummary.action?projectGroupId=59

If you want to be added as an admin for HttpComponents,

you can register an account at:

http://vmbuild.apache.org/continuum/security/register.action

Let me know privately when you have created the login account - I
should be able to add you as an admin for HttpComponents.

S.