GitHub user zhan849 opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/helix/pull/152

    [HELIX-681] don't fail state transition task if we fail to remove message
or send out relay message

    This PR includes fix on participant side:
    1. Consolidated message deletion logic to HelixUtil, as we currently have
duplicated logics in various places
    2. When we fail to delete message, we don't throw exception to fail task
    3. When we fail to send out relay message, we don't throw exception to fail
task

    $ git pull https://github.com/zhan849/helix harry/HELIX-681

    https://github.com/apache/helix/pull/152.patch

    This closes #152