GitHub user zhan849 opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/helix/pull/191

    [HELIX-696] fix workflow state flip-flop issue

    Fixed issues:
    *After timeout, timer is not scheduled to clean it up when workflow expires
    *After timeout, state handling logic is messy that previously stopped
workflow states flip-flop between TIMED_OUT and STOPPED
    *MBean is not updated correctly as we update latency before setting finish
time

    Added tests to verify that changes work.

    Note that currently task framework logic is messy, and this PR tried to
focus on fixing issues rather than a major refactor, which is enough provide
that we are working on task framework 2.0

    $ git pull https://github.com/zhan849/helix harry/workflow-state-fix

    https://github.com/apache/helix/pull/191.patch

    This closes #191

----
commit ecacb49b33327ec2dd3d50471f88c99d138ba24c
Author: Harry Zhang <zhan849@...>
Date:   2018-04-19T23:13:13Z

    [HELIX-696] fix workflow state flip-flop issue

----

---