GitHub user narendly opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/helix/pull/249

    Fix test configs for TestRecoveryLoadBalance

    There was a fix checked in for NumberOfErrorOrRecoveryPartitionThreshold in
IntermediateStateCalcStage from less than equal to to strictly less than.
Because of this, we need to change the config parameters (mostly from 1 to 0).
There is no other underlying logic change.

    Changelist:
    1. Change config parameters appropriately in test case JSON files from 1 to 0

    $ git pull https://github.com/narendly/helix 1350729

    https://github.com/apache/helix/pull/249.patch

    This closes #249

----
commit dabee6da163790b39917af5fde5e557c4d23fee7