GitHub user narendly opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/helix/pull/255

    Remove quotaType APIs and make jobs inherit type from workflows

    …kflows

    For quota-based task scheduling, for each job, we provided get/setQuotaType
APIs. However, the use case for workflow types and job types were similar
enough that we decided to merge them and begin using workflow/job types for
quota-based scheduling. Job types will now be used as quota types, and all jobs
will inherit the type, if set, from their parent workflow, at assignment and
schedule time.

    Changelist:
    1. Remove APIs around quotaType in Workflow/JobConfig
    2. Add an internal method in TaskAssignmentCalculator that includes logic
for determining which quota type each job should use
    3. Adjust tests so that they test and pass successfully

    $ git pull https://github.com/narendly/helix 1352087

    https://github.com/apache/helix/pull/255.patch

    This closes #255

----
commit f4cf093b08bb766034f00d4bb846e827b5e28b16