There were some storage array failures; recovery attempts are still under way
(no ETA yet).  Once it's fixed everything will be back in the same place, but
since I don't know how long that's going to take, it would be great if someone
can test out an overridden version of build.properties so that developers can
use that as a workaround for the interim.

JVS