Thanks for doing that.  I saw HiveQA report on HIVE-9183, so looks like it
picked up after some time.

On
http://ec2-174-129-184-35.compute-1.amazonaws.com/jenkins/job/PreCommit-HIVE-TRUNK-Build/
it will show the jobs waiting in queue (check params for which JIRA's)

As additional FYI, every 10 mins this job runs :
http://ec2-174-129-184-35.compute-1.amazonaws.com/jenkins/job/PreCommit-Admin/
detect new patches on Hive JIRA and populate the queue.  If  you think its
missing a JIRA you can check the job logs for why it didnt submit (like
processed already), although its a very active job and logs are only around
for short period of time.

Thanks,
Szehon