Hi All,

I am going to be creating the branch 1.0 as mentioned earlier, tomorrow. I
have the following list of jiras that I want to get committed to the branch
before creating an RC.

HIVE-9112
HIVE-6997 : Delete hive server 1
HIVE-8485
HIVE-9053

Please let me know if you would like me to include any other jiras.

Thanks
Vikram.