From: Lefty Leverenz [mailto:leftylever...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2015 12:48 AM
To: dev@hive.apache.org
Subject: Re: Request for feedback on work intent for non-equijoin support

Hello Andres, the link to your paper is missing:

In our preliminary work, which you can find here (pointer to the paper) ...

You can find general information about contributing to Hive in the
wiki:  Resources
for Contributors
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/Home#Home-ResourcesforContributors>
, How to Contribute