I've filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-10674 to track
removal of the checked-in jars on master, and their eventual restoration
via a download & test-compile target.

For branch-1.2, I have git rm-ed the above 2 jars, and 2 more that I found.
These will cause some limited test failures, but ones that are
known/expected and can be ignored. Once we fix this for master, we will
port that fix to branch-1.2 as well, so that we can have it available in
further maintenance releases of the 1.2 line.