Hm yea that's true, I don't know why the http response is so large.

The ...TestMiniTezCliDriver link is pretty fast, links to Jenkins test
reports that are probably statically stored.  I guess
...TestMiniTezCliDriver/history might be dynamically generated, and Jenkins
is just slow to calculate it.

All these datas are stored by Jenkins, I dont know exactly how to dump them.