Hi,

I've attached the LLAP Slides from the meetup to that.

For those who missed the meeting, I've recreated the demo as a video.

http://people.apache.org/~gopalv/LLAP.gif

TL;DR - The data-set is the TPC-DS 1000Gb scale data-set & I'm running
2x160Gb LLAP instances (16 physical cores each), with 16Gb caches (so
net-cache size of 32Gb).

LLAP  - 890 milliseconds
Tez   - 9.47 seconds
MR2   - 183 seconds