Also, it will be good to add “NO PRECOMMIT TESTS” in the description of the jira
if the patches are really small and does not affect any tests (checkstyles,
typos etc.)
to avoid occupying a slot in the precommit queue which could be overloaded
sometimes.

+1 for 2 days no response on dev-list.

Thanks
Prasanth