Hi,

There have been a few bug fixes that have went into the 1.2 branch since 1.2.1
was released (10/14/2015). I have run the pre-commit tests on branch-1.2 and
there are 5 failures that I'm evaluating. Other than that, there are about 14
unresolved jiras with target version of 1.2.2 or fix version of 1.2.1 which I
plan to evaluate in the next couple of days.

If there are no objections, I'd like to cut an RC by end of this week or early
next week. If you'd like to land in any critical bug fixes, please feel free to
do so (subject to the usual restrictions that apply to a bug fix release: no
major changes/db changes/breaking changes).

I'll wait for a couple of days for any response here, and start a vote thread.

Thanks,
-Vaibhav Gumashta